THE PET PROJECT FOR WOUNDED VETERANSSM
Brooklyn Veterinary Hospital is pleased to announce The Pet Project For Wounded VeteransSM program.
To qualify you, or your service dog, must have been wounded in a war. You must have the following documentation:
A DD214 document showing honorable discharge
A Veterans ID
Please contact Dawn K, office manager, 860-779-0608.
The program includes:
- Free advice on proper pet selection
- Limit one pet per client
- Free Puppy Class
- Free collar and leash (1 per pet)
- 1 year of Heartgard - heartworm preventive
- 1 year of Nexgard or a Seresto Collar - tick and flea protection
- Free vaccines:
- Dog: Distemper combo, Leptospirosis, Lyme, Rabies & Bordetella
- Cat: Distemper, Leukemia Rabies
- Free Laboratory Testing:
- Dogs: Heartworm and Tick disease screening (4Dx test)
- Cats: Leukemia and FIV (Feline Immunodeficiency virus)
- Free Spay/Neuter
- Up to $250.00 for Medical Expenses
Please call if you need more details!
Thank you for serving in the Armed Forces of the USA!