Brooklyn Veterinary Hospital150 Hartford Rd, PO Box 285Brooklyn, CT 06234
Our Wonderful Staff
The Veterinary Doctors of Brooklyn Veterinary Hospital have a combined experience of over 100 years!
- Dr. Geoffrey Westfall, graduate of Cornell University, College of Veterinary Medicine, NY, and the owner of Brooklyn Veterinary Hospital.
- Dr. Bob Madenjian, graduate of Kansas State Veterinary School, Kansas.
- Dr. Dawn Tauro-Miller, graduate of Tufts University School of Veterinary Medicine, Massachsetts.
- Dr. Betsy Graham, graduate Cornell University, College of Veterinary Medicine, New York.
- Dr. Maura Drake, a graduate of Kansas State Veterinary School, Kansas.
We are also privileged to have consultation services available to the hospital doctors through the services of two board certified Internal Medicine specialists, Dr. Jane Toomey, ACVIM and Dr. Michael Stone, ACVIM. They assist us with challenging diagnostic cases, and perform advance imaging procedures, such as ultrasonography, when a patient's medical condition warrants one.